A bit about the MakerBot Replicator …
Create professional-quality prototypes for your home office or classroom with the Makerbot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer. Manufacture custom-designed objects on demand using MakerBot PLA filament a non-toxic resin made from sugar.
A full-colour LCD display gives you access to your object library and lets you know when your 3D printer needs maintenance and an on-board camera documents your creations so you can share them online or remotely monitor progress with the free MakerBot mobile app.
MakerBot PLA Filament …
When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, PLA Filament helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimise downtime.
Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate. Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
Easy-to-use reliable desktop 3D printing …
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
- App and cloud enabled
- USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow (Wi-Fi coming soon)
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder, motion controllers, and gantry design
- On-board camera and diagnostics, and assisted build-plate leveling